pages

Image Map

Monday, February 4, 2013

Dust it

Product of the week:

I have been so excited to introduce this.  I feel like this is a must in your "getting ready" supplies. Granted, I may be biased... ya know living in Utah and all and being a big supporter of the "Utah bump," as I'm sure you all know what I mean!  Anyway I love this product for my fine and next to nothing thin hair.  This does wonders to help my hair look and feel fuller.  I've used other teasing products before but I have found this to be my very favorite.  It doesn't leave any residue, it doesn't feel gritty in my hair, and even in the winter it doesn't add obnoxious static to my hair!  So without further ado; Dust it by, Schwarzkopf

This little bottle will change your life! Okay maybe not your whole life, but you can certainly say goodbye to flat hair days!

I'd love to order you some... Leave a comment below!

3 comments:

  1. Okay I'm skeptical - I've tried so many "guaranteed" products. So sell me on it! The last one I tried was garbage :( You know - my hair is a lot like your moms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little blog you guys have here! :) Order me some...I need all the volume I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Rozla I love it. I have my moms hair and so it's so thin! Everybody always makes fun of me for my big hair, but this is how I accomplish it and people always comment on how jealous my "thick" hair is. When are you i town next, lets try it.. Or I can order some and send it your way!

    ReplyDelete