pages

Image Map

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A 'well duh!' tip for your day!

At church, we have been challenged to read OUT LOUD "The Living Christ" 30 times before girls camp. (Learn more here...The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) 
I don't have many chances to read something out loud--especially something rather longish like "The Living Christ."  But, on a good day, I do get to take a shower.  And since I don't have my brand new baby here yet, on a really good day I even get to take a shower for longer than 45 seconds.  
So I put my copy of "The Living Christ" in a ziplock back and stuck it in my shower.  I read the first page while I shampoo, the second page while I condition.  And since I normally sing in the shower anyway, nobody thinks I'm any more strange than usual to be talking to myself!  It's working out FABULOUSLY and I may even get the thing memorized!  (Supposing, of course, that I'll get 30 showers before girls camp~! ;)

Try it with something you need to learn. It's great!


3 comments: